Next Opportunity: May 1 | Location: All Offices
Are you a college student ready to kick-start your career? Or, do you want to get direct, hands-on experience at a growing online marketing company? If the answer to either question is YES, then OneIMS wants to talk with you!
We will teach you all you need to know about PR and online marketing from the ground up. All we ask is that you bring a positive attitude and a willingness to learn Internet marketing!
You will learn hands-on real world marketing tactics such as blogging, PR outreach, content marketing, and SEO. You will be developing engaging content, social media strategies and videos for our clients.
Create meaningful content and see the impact of your work in real time and further your experience in the professional marketing world.
What you’ll get out of interning with us:
- Meaningful, career-specific experiences
- Experience with managing projects and fulfilling deadlines
- Opportunity to curate and publish relevant content for OneIMS and client’s portfolio
- Exposure to programs like Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics
- Hands-on insight into the online marketing industry
- Exposure to professionals in multiple divisions and areas of expertise
- Hands-on training and work with sales, marketing, and support
- A great skill set and background to benefit your career future
- Flexible hours and potential ability to work some hours from home (once comfortable/trained)
You Will Learn How To:
- Identify topics and create content for a variety of channels such as blogs, ebooks, landing pages, slideshare, infographics
- Conduct PR related activities such writing press releases and other marketing materials (announcements, blog posts)
- Write engaging content, excelling in spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Research client industries and communications trends
- Stay up-to-date with new and emerging trends
- Current enrollment in 4 year college or university
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, marketing or related field
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong customer focus and a team player
- Possess good time management skills
- Excellent research and communication skills
- Superb writing skills
- Creative presentation skills
*This internship is also available for college credit